Licenceholders may apply to us for permission to copy from a work, up to the amount of copying agreed in advance of the delivery of the work. For your application to be successful we must be able to show that you have purchased the work, but it is not yet available for you to copy, such as an order and delivery confirmation from the supplier.
This service is not available for PTE, commercial/association, and government licences.
Contact us if you are unsure whether a set of circumstances would fit these criteria. To apply to copy using the out of print copying service please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- The date of the request
- Institution name and contact person
- The work’s title, ISBN, author, publisher, year and country of publication
- Evidence that the work is out of print or otherwise not available
- Page range to be copied, number of copies, and total number of pages in the entire work
- Course name, paper number, period (e.g. “week one to week five of semester one”) that the material will be made available to students; if further periods are added they must be requested separately