We try to make data collection as simple and efficient as we can, and we encourage your organisation’s nominated liaison person to discuss with us the best approach to data collection for your organisation.
We offer a set of data collection communication tools and resources, developed based on feedback received from organisations that have recently completed data collections. New resources are added where necessary. Currently available resources include:
- Posters and digital resources discussing the value for local content creators of compliance with copyright obligations. Aimed at staff and students.
- Printed and digital guidance on how to complete data collection aimed at library, administration, and teaching staff involved in data collection exercises.
- Template data collection spreadsheets.
- Small gifts for staff contributing to data collection exercises
- E-learning modules suitable for use by all staff. We offer both a short module on the licence and a broader module that addresses a wider range of copyright matters.
- CLNZ licence education posters explaining how the licence works. Aimed at staff who use or administer the licence.